African Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 – Requirements for African Development Bank Recruitment and How to Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment. The Bank has 80 member countries, including 54 African countries (regional member countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
African Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
In order to sharply focus the objectives of the Ten-Year Strategy (2013 – 2022) and ensure greater developmental impact, five major areas (High 5s), all of which will accelerate our delivery for Africa, have been identified for scaling up, namely; energy, agro-business, industrialization, integration and improving the quality of life for the people of Africa.
Requirements for African Development Bank Recruitment
Including desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Hold at least a Master’s degree /post-graduate degree or its equivalent in Forestry, or closely related natural resources management fields of study;
- Have a minimum of seven (7) work experience in the sector, international organizations, regulatory environment or a think-tank with a focus in the relevant sector and/or function;
- Preferably at least five (5) years relevant professional experience in Natural Resources Management related fields including policy development, project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation; experience in MDBs and with donor agencies is a plus.
- A change agent and an experienced professional with a track record in project design, execution and publishing for internal and external audiences,
- Knowledge and hands on experience of sector policy/regulatory environment, regional initiatives in the sector, regional development programs and relevant protocols,
- Experience in knowledge management and oversight of advocacy programs,
- Experience designing and implementing programs of advice and capacity building,
- Knowledge of the region and DFI environment,
- Knowledge of and experience in implementing principles of good governance as pertaining to natural resources policy,
- Extensive report writing and editorial skills,
- Knowledge of influencers of public policy,
- Demonstrated vision and professional competence of subjects dealt with by the Bank.
- Experience in policy advice in Natural Resource Management matters
- Experience that demonstrates strong facilitation skills;
- Demonstrated experience with projects with solid project management skills
- Networking; good interpersonal, resourcefulness and attention to details;
- Private sector experience is an added advantage
- Innovation & Creativity
- Strategic planning
- Client orientation
- Team work and relations
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Experience in the use of SAP is advantageous.
How to Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment
Interested Candidates are to CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
African Development Bank Recruitment