USA Scholarship 2019 – Please feel free to always contact us at any point in time to find out about USA Scholarship 2019 and How to Apply USA Scholarship 2019 or any other important details you may want to know. you can also drop your phone no or email with us for immediate free updates. please note that we are not agents for the USA Scholarship 2019 but our duty is to properly guide you.
Eligibility for USA Scholarship 2019
- Applicants must be secondary school students (not university students) applying as first-year (freshman) students for the fall (August) 2017 semester
- Applicants must have a 95 TOEFL iBT, 7.0 IELTS or 600 paper-based TOEFL (or above)
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How to Apply USA Scholarship 2019
Application Process: Interested applicants should follow the following steps:
- Complete the online AU EGLS application and Questions 1-4.
- Submit a bank letter and the AU Certification of Finances (AU CFIS) form – each demonstrating a minimum of U.S.$4,000. These can be sent by fax to +1-202-885-1025. Examples of bank letters and the AU CFIS form template
- Submit your official TOEFL or IELTS score results if available (see preferred scores above). These can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. International Admissions will call ETS or IELTS to verify scores on your behalf.
- Complete and submit the Common Application or Coalition Application, together with all supporting documents per checklist by AU EGLS priority deadline of December 15, 2018, or by January 15, 2019 at the latest. Please note that students who do not submit a complete application packet with all supporting documents by the deadline will not be reviewed.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2018
Eligible Countries: International