Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines | Australia Visa Application in Philippines – If you are in Philippine and wish to Live/visit Australia, Here is the Simple Process to Australia Visa Online in Philippines. Australia Visa Application in Philippines is eligible for applicants who live or base in Australia. Before applying, please ensure you are clear on your ‘purpose of visit’. Remember this guide is to help Apply for Australian Visa and never to advise or guide you in choosing a visa category.
For Prospective Applicants
Further information on the application process is available on the Australian Embassy website or You can contact the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) Helpline Here. Contact runs from Monday – Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
Australia Visa Application in Philippines – How to Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines
Step 1: How to Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines
Before applying for your visa to Australia, applicants should decide the visa subclass under which they wish to lodge their visa application.
Applicants can use the DIBP tool Find a Visa which will help them find information on visa options that meet their specific requirements.
Please note that not all visas are included in ‘Find a Visa’. If you are unsure of which visa to choose, you can also visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website for further information.
You should print a copy of the relevant checklist that corresponds with your application, complete it and submit it with your application. Please ensure that the checklist is signed by the visa applicant. Applications that are submitted without fully completed checklists may face processing delays.
Complete and sign your visa application form and affix your photograph.
Step 2: How to Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines
Your visa application may require supporting documentation. For a list of supporting documentation required for your visa, please refer to the link http://www.philippines.embassy.gov.au/mnla/Application_checklists.html and view, print & sign the checklist required for the visa type you are applying for. Gather all required supporting documentation for your application.
To avoid delays all supporting documentation should be submitted at the time of application.
Step 3: How to Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines
Organize payment of the visa fees in the form of a Manager’s Cheque payable to “Australian Embassy”. Other forms of visa fee payment and payee will not be accepted.
Note: Paper applications lodged through Visa Application Centres shall pay the Visa Fee in a form of a Manager’s Cheque drawn from any Philippine Banks (except for Rural Banks). The amount should be in Philippine Peso (PHP)
Step 4: How to Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines
Make an appointment to attend the Australian Visa Application Centre to submit your application.
Applicants may submit their completed Visa Application form along with all the required supporting documents in-person or by a representative via the AVAC Monday to Friday 8:00am-3:00pm (except public holidays).
You may come as a walk-in applicant as well at the visa application center to submit your application. We strongly advise you make a prior appointment to attend the visa application centre. You will particularly value your appointment during the peak season when there may be long queues and waiting time.
For groups more than 10 applications:
Before 1200 hours: Representatives can walk-in to the AVAC in Cebu or Manila anytime between 0800 and 1200 hours for the submissions.
After 1200 hours: A prior appointment needs to be made at AVAC. Please use the contacts details below to book an appointment for the submissions.
Call Centre: 02 790-4900
Step 5: How to Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines
You may also send your application by courier. You may send your request for a Two-Way or One-Way Courier Pick-up in any of the following ways:
- By calling the Call Centre at +632 790 4900, Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sending an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you have completed the following before booking a courier pick-up:
- Duly filled out and signed Australian visa application form
- Duly filled and signed document checklist
- Photocopy of the data page of your passport & supporting documents as specified on the checklist
- Organize your visa fee payment appropriate to your visa category in the form of a Manager’s Cheque made payable to “Australian Embassy”. Other forms of visa fee payment and payee will not be accepted.
Proof of service fee payment (Cash for walk-in and with appointments; manager’s cheque for courier applications)
The Visa Application Centre charges service fee per applicant. The fees are as follows:
- Primary Applicant – PHP 636
- Secondary Applicant – PHP 445 – Fee applies to visa subclasses that has dependant.
The Submission Officer at AVAC will explain further if this fee is applicable to the visa subclass you are applying.
- In person – Service charge can be paid in cash (Philippine Peso) at Australia Visa Application Centre (AVAC).
- By Courier- Service charge shall be paid in the form of a Manager’s cheque in Philippine Peso in exact amount made payable to “VFS Services Philippines Private Inc.
If you will opt for a courier pick-up, please pay one of the following service fees depending on your requirement:
- PHP 600 for Two-way courier service for the pick-up and return of your documents.
- PHP 380 for One-way courier service. Please check Additional services fees for details.
Organize your payment of the courier fee in the form of a Manager’s Cheque made payable to “VFS Services Philippines Private Inc.”. Other forms of payment and payee will not be accepted.
- Should you wish to avail of the SMS service in order to receive real time updates via email & SMS messaging on your application, you may include the SMS fee of PHP 110 along with the Manager’s Cheque for the service fee payment.
- Enclose all above documents in a sealed long brown envelope ready for pick-up by courier.
- Metro Manila Addresses shall be scheduled for pick-up within 1 to 3 days.
- Provincial Addresses located along the main roads shall be scheduled for pick-up within 3-5 days.
- For those who are located in the identified Out of Courier Serviceable and Critical Areas, applicants has to bring their documents to the nearest 2GO Express branch.
Important: Please note that once you have secured a confirmed collection of your application/documents with reference number at the time of courier collection and for any reason your documents are not ready or any unavoidable circumstance arises and you were unable to cancel your courier booking before the scheduled pick-up of within 24 hours for Metro Manila; 48 hours for Provincial collection, you will be charged an additional One-way courier service fee of PHP 380
For further details please contact the AVAC Call Centre at 02 790 4900 or email us at email@example.com
Step 6: How to Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines
Please ensure you have read the security regulation notices before submitting your application.
Step 7: How to Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines
Track your application
Step 8: How to Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines
Collect your Visa Letter from the Australia Visa Application Centre, wait for courier delivery or check your email in case you have opted for the Visa Letter to be communicated to you electronically.
Important note for Australian visa applicants:
To make a valid application, applicants must lodge a complete and signed application form for the appropriate visa class and pay the appropriate visa application charge. Application forms for persons aged less than 18 years must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
All supporting documents and information should be submitted together with the application. Any documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
To avoid possible delays, you should include all relevant information and additional documentation in support of your application at the time of lodgement (For the required documents, please see the checklist available under the relevant visa category).
If you do not provide all the specified documentation at the time you lodge your application a decision may be made on the basis of the available information. Australian migration legislation permits a decision to be taken at any time after the application has been lodged.
Apply early and travel on time!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below:
Apply for Australia Visa Online in Philippines – Australia Visa Application in Philippines