How to Apply for Federal Fire Service recruitment 2017 – Federal Fire Service recruitment .
For the interest of all prospective candidates of Federal Fire Service recruitment 2017, who wish to How to Apply for Federal Fire Service recruitment , But dont know how to go about it. i think you are int the right place. it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you about How to Apply for Federal Fire Service recruitment.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service recruitment
- Log on to the Federal Fire Service employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
- Visit www.fedfire.gov.ng to Apply
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number
- (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about How to Apply for Federal Fire Service recruitment , kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.