2019 First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment – Are you looking for an opportunity to work with First Bank of Nigeria? Do you want to know the Requirements for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment? I guess you are searching for How to Apply for 2019 First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment.
In this article we will be discussing about 2019 First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment and How to Apply for 2019 First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment.
- Assist in carrying out maiden visit to new branch to assess the control environment and other equipment for physical control.
- Conduct investigations into fraudulent activities, unusual incident and other activities under the supervision of the Cluster Control Manager or senior Cluster Control officer.
- Carry out daily IT Control Report, credit and other reviews that may be required by Internal Control & Enhancement review program as directed by the Cluster Control Manager.
- Ensure prompt rendition of assigned month end and other reports to the Cluster Control Managers or as may be required
- Ensure complete documentation of all observed policy/procedural breaches observed in the course of carry out control activities in the branch.
- Ensure closure of internal control exceptions observed and raised during the conduct of control activities and subsequently tracking of unclosed exceptions.
- Escalate unclosed exceptions to the Cluster Control Manager for further engagement with other stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation of tasked assignment to improve control strategy in the discharges of functional responsibilities in the branches of coverage and instructed by the Cluster Control Manager.
- Conduct daily review of IT Control Reports and ensure the closure/escalation (to Cluster Control Managers) on noted exceptions.
- Escalate observed process gaps to the Cluster Control Managers and Regional Control Manager.
- Provide control advisory and decision Support Service to Branch Managers and Branch Team
Qualifications for 2019 First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- Minimum Education: First Degree preferably in a numerate discipline.
- Minimum experience – 1 year in Internal Control /Audit Function.
How to Apply for 2019 First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
Interested Candidates are to >>>>Click Here<<<< to Apply.