2019 INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment – Are you interested in working as an Ad-Hoc Staffin the forth coming general election? Then you must apply for the 2019 INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment. How to Apply for 2019 INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment and the Requirements for 2019 INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment will all be detailed here.
The functions of INEC as contained in Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended) include the following:
- Organise, undertake and supervise all elections to the offices of the President and Vice-President, the Governor and Deputy Governor of a State, and to the membership of the Senate, the House of Representatives and the House of Assembly of each state of the federation;
- Register political parties in accordance with the provisions of the constitution and Act of the National Assembly;
Monitor the organization and operation of the political parties, including their finances; conventions, congresses and party primaries.
- Arrange for the annual examination and auditing of the funds and accounts of political parties, and publish a report on such examination and audit for public information;
Requirement for 2019 INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- A serving corps member where available
- A student of Information Technology institutions
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
How to Apply for 2019 INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment
Interested applicants are to >>>>Click Here<<<< To Apply.