Apply for CommonWealth Scholarships 2018 | Open University, UK.
CommonWealth Scholarships 2018 – The Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are for three years’ part-time distance learning, commencing in February 2019, and will cover the full cost of tuition fees but no other expenses.
This Scholarship is funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and are intended to contribute to the development needs of Commonwealth countries by providing training for skilled and qualified professionals in key development areas.
Eligible Countries for CommonWealth Scholarships 2018
Bangladesh, Cameroon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship to study the Masters in Online and Distance Education you must:
- Be a citizen of, or have been granted refugee status by one of the eligible developing Commonwealth countries listed above, or be a British protected person
- Be permanently and continually resident in one of the eligible developing Commonwealth countries listed above
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 20th June 2018
- Visit the Masters in Online and Distance Learning website, and the web pages for the modules listed above, to find out more about the programme.
- CommonWealth Scholarships 2018