Jumia Nigeria 2019 Recruitment – Are you searching for a job opportunity at Jumia Nigeria? The Jumia Nigeria 2019 Recruitment could be your chance to achieve your dreams. in this post we will be discussing about Jumia Nigeria 2019 Recruitment and How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria 2019 Recruitment.
Jumia Nigeria 2019 Recruitment application process is not a difficult thing to do. it is actually very easy,simple and quick.
Jumia have over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Qualifications for Jumia Nigeria 2019 Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related fields
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Membership of an internationally recognized professional Accounting body e.g. ICAN, ACA, ACCA is a plus
Operational experience in a related industry will be considered an asset (Technology, Financial Services, Banking)
- Accuracy and attention to detail when managing accounting figures and financial records
- Understanding of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria 2019 Recruitment
Interested applicants are to >>>>CLICK HERE<<<< to Apply.