Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 – Applicants wishing to be part of Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND from any qualified higher institution. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage for those applying for Account and Budget department.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019
Those wishing to Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 must be reminded that the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 application form is free. therefore you are not required to pay any money to any one for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 form. Most people have fallen victims of scam in the past. This is why we are emphasising on this issue. Nigerian The Online Form for Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 is not for sale.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019
Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31 January 2018 except Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date, time and result of the aptitude test will be placed on this website.
- Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
- Abuja– Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
- Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
Click Here to create an account. if you already have an Account, click to login to the portal. Your account will enable Access the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 Form . complete your application over several sessions. You will access your secure application in subsequent sessions by signing in under “Log in” or “Application Status”. If you have started an application previously, you can always login to continue. The system will prompt you on how to complete the application.
Note : The Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 form is not yet out.
Feel free to contact us through the comment section if you have any questions. you can as well share the this post. Drop your email or phone for free updates.