Apply For Ongoing Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply For Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018. The successful candidate will monitor and manage the procurement of Network equipment and related materials and services at the right price, right quantity & quality from the most appropriate vendor at full cost of ownership to the benefit of the businss ensuring good service to its customers. Those are interested in applying for the Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018 must meet up with the following requirement.
Requirements For Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Core Node and GSM Active Networks Planning/ Operations
- Technical Procurements and sourcing
- Analytical skills
- Strategic negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
- Partner/ Vendor Management
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Communication Skills
- Cost, process and automation Innovation
- This role is located in Lagos (HQ)and reports to the Sourcing Lead.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
How to Apply For Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply