Australian Student Visa Application Process and Requirements – How to Get an Australian Student Visa.
Australian Student Visa Application Process and Requirements – The purpose of this article is just to make sure that you have a clear view on Australian Student Visa Application Process and Requirements. We hope you will meet up your need after reviewing our article, please pay close attention as we give you a run down of the Australian Student Visa Application Process and Requirements.
Australian student visa Required documents
The Department of Home Affairs website has a document checklist feature that will provide you with a list of documents required for your specific circumstances. Typically, students must submit the following:
- Completed Australian student visa application form (157A)
- Paid visa application fee – currently AU$560 (~US$430) in most cases
- Copy of passport biodata page (some students may be asked to physically provide their passport)
- Certificate of Enrolment or Letter of Offer
- Evidence of sufficient funds
- Evidence of health insurance cover
- English proficiency test results
- Criminal record check results
- Four recent passport-sized photographs
How to Apply for Australia Student Visa
You can express your interest in applying for permanent residency through the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s SkillSelect migration program, which could lead to permanent residency through a Skilled Independent Visa, the Employer Nomination Scheme or the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme. For more information, see the Migrating to Australia section.