BC PNP Application process | Skilled workers Immigration Application. To be considered under the BC PNP’s tech-pilot, candidates must be registered in BC’s unique Skilled Immigration system and meet eligibility criteria for one the BC PNP’s Skills Immigration Stream and Express Entry BC categories. Candidates with successful applications under Express Entry BC: Skilled Worker and Express Entry BC: International Graduate will obtain 600 additional points towards their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in a future Express Entry draw. An invitation to apply for the BC PNP is not the same as the Invitation to Apply, or ITA, issued at the federal level.
BC PNP Application process
- Once a candidate has determined his or her category, he or she may register online and receive a registration score. Registration is free.
- Every week (subject to processing capacity), the BC PNP will conduct a tech draw and invite the highest-scoring technology sector registrants to apply.
- Invited candidates have up to 30 calendar days from the date of invitation to submit a complete online application. The government application fee is $700.
- The BC PNP will process the application on a priority basis.
- If approved, the applicant receives a nomination that he or she can use to apply for permanent residence.
- Individuals who have been nominated and who meet the conditions of their nomination will receive a work permit support letter that allows them to obtain or renew their current work permit allowing them to work throughout the process.
If you have any question about BC PNP Application process please do use the comment box to ask any question concerning BC PNP Application process .