Canada study permit applications process for Africa,China, India, Vietnam and Philippines applicants.
Canada study permit applications process for Africa,China, India, Vietnam and Philippines applicants -Separate IRCC programs existed in the past to service students applying from these countries, however, these programs have now been merged into one Student Direct Stream. Canada study permit applications Process for China, India, Vietnam and Philippines applicants.
The Government of Canada announced a new Student Direct Stream for faster processing of Canada study permit applications for applicants from China, India, Vietnam and Philippines.
The process for obtaining a Canadian student visa is as follows:
- You must first obtain a standardized letter of acceptance from a recognized higher education provider. Students studying in Quebec must also apply for a certificate of acceptance, known as a CAQ, from the government of Quebec. You must acquire this before you are permitted to apply for a study permit. You can get this online, by printing out a form, or by requesting a paper form from your university, which will also provide advice on this subject.
- The next stage is to get a Canadian student visa application package, either from the CIC website or by contacting your local visa office, or the Canadian embassy or consulate in your home country. You may also need to obtain a temporary residence permit if you are from a designated country (find out if you need to get one here), but this will not complicate matters too much as it’ll be processed at the same time as your study permit application.
- In order to get your application package you’ll need to answer a few questions about yourself on the CIC website. These questions will determine whether you are eligible to apply online for a Canadian student permit, and what documents you’ll need to provide.
- If you are found eligible, you will receive a personal checklist code, valid for 60 days, which you will need in order to submit your application online. Make sure to print out the page containing your code for future reference. The page will also include an application guide, an estimated tuition fees amount, a list of documents you will need to submit with your application, and guidelines for your next steps.
- When you are ready to apply, create a MyCIC account, where you will enter your personal checklist code. You will then receive your personal document checklist which allows you to upload and send your documents to CIC. You’ll need a printer or a scanner to do this.
- Once you have your documents and application form ready and have paid your fees, you can submit your completed application to CIC.
- Some applicants may have to attend an interview at their local visa office.
If you need for details on Canada study permit applications process for Africa,China, India, Vietnam and Philippines applicants please drop your comment in our comment section.
- Canada study permit applications process for Africa,China, India, Vietnam and Philippines applicants