Chevron Nigeria Recruitment have started – Chevron Recruitment 2018.
Chevron Recruitment 2018 – Do you have dreams of working in an oil company? do you wish to work with Chevron Nigeria? Chevron Recruitment 2018 is an opportunity for you to fulfill your dreams. we are here to guide you on How to Apply for Chevron Recruitment. the Requirements for Chevron Recruitment 2018 will be stated in details as well. just read on.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills for Chevron Recruitment 2018
- Degree (minimum)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
Expected Working Conditions
Candidates may be assigned to any of the following locations and working conditions for CNL:
- An Office based schedule of 5 working days from Monday through Friday with off duty on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- A field location on a Rotational Schedule of 14 days on duty/14 days off duty (average of 15.2 days/month)
- Agbami FPSO or other critical location or job function on a 28/28 day Rotational Schedule with 28 days (‘On-Duty’) followed by 28 days’ time-off (‘Off-Duty’).
- Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the company. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
Workdays are defined as follows:
- Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
How to Apply for Chevron Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to email@example.com