Chevron Recruitment Application Form 2018 – How to Apply for Chevron Recruitment Form 2018.
Chevron Recruitment Application Form 2018. we are glad to inform all interested applicants that Chevron Recruitment Application Form 2018 is out and Chevron invites applications for employment, in the position specified below from qualified candidates:
Job Title: Staff Physician – Surgeon
Locations: Lagos or Warri, Nigeria
Chevron’s downstream operations manufacture and sell products such as fuels, lubricants, additives, and petrochemicals. The company’s most significant areas of operations are the west coast of North America, the U.S. Gulf Coast, Southeast Asia, South Korea, Australia and South Africa. In 2010, Chevron sold an average 3.1 million barrels per day (490×103 m3/d) of refined products like gasoline, diesel and jet fuel.
Requirements for Chevron Recruitment
- FWACS (Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons) or FMCS (Fellow of the Medical College of Surgeon) or Equivalent Specialist Qualification in General Surgery
- Five (5) year post fellowship qualification in general surgery.
- Working experience in minimal access surgery and endoscopy
- IT skills – proficiency in computer use and IT applications especially medical information system is essential.
- Emergency medicine qualifications – BLS, ACLS & ATLS
- Effective communication skills – Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients as well as other Team members as a tool for effective management.
- Interested candidates should provide active and functional telephone numbers and email addresses. Candidates who miss any notifications from the company due to non-functional phone numbers/emails will not be given further consideration.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Hard copy and multiple applications for a position would not be entertained.
Interested Applicants can >>>>CLICK HERE<<<< TO APPLY