CommonWealth Scholarships 2018 Online Application Form – How to Apply for CommonWealth Distance Learning Scholarships, UK 2018.
CommonWealth Scholarships 2018 – Are you willing to be part of the CommonWealth Scholarships 2018 ? Do you wish to Apply for the CommonWealth Scholarships 2018? Are you looking for How to Apply for CommonWealth Scholarships 2018? If yes you are in the right place. lets proceed as we guide you on How to Apply for CommonWealth Scholarships 2018.
Eligibility for CommonWealth Scholarships 2018
- Applicants must Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Applicants must be Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Applicants must Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard; a lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Applicants must Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship
- Applicants must Hold an offer of admission to one of the eligible programmes before the deadline of 20 June 2018.
How to Apply for CommonWealth Distance Learning Scholarships
Application Process: To apply for this funding, applicants must:
1) Submit a complete application for study for one of the eligible programmes for 2018-19 (MSc Clinical Trials, MSc Demography & Health, MSc Epidemiology, MSc Infectious Diseases)
2) Submit a complete application to the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission using the CSC’s application system (click here)
- CommonWealth Scholarships