Facebook Messenger Basketball Game – If you are a lover of Basketball Game like I am, you will find the content very helpful. Facebook Messenger Basketball Game is the best way for you to overcome a stress filled day. So many persons have been playing games on Facebook since the Facebook Gameroom was launched but had no idea about this particular game.
In times past, inviting people to play the game was done by sending an emoji (a basketball emoji) which you would have to tap if you want to access the game but as the game has gone far and wide thing have changed.
RECOMMENDED: How to Play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook | Play Candy Crush Saga With Other Gamers
How to Access Facebook Messenger Basketball Game
To access Facebook Messenger Basket Ball Game follow my lead;
- First, Open your Facebook Messenger (Using the app if possible)
- Tap the game icon located beside the camera icon
- Get on the search bar
- Type “Basketball” and Click “Play”
Facebook Messenger Basketball Hacks/Tricks
In Facebook Messenger Basketball Game, a lot of persons find it hard getting the ball into the basket. Making a 2 pointer or a 3 pointer is honestly not easy. Most of the players are competing to be at the top and beat their high scores and that of their friends. I know sometimes you even feel like you can easily make these points in real life than in the game but not to worry am here to give you some mind-blowing tricks that will boost your score. Here they are;
- Use Meter Rule – This is an amazing trick which gives you straight alignment as you stroke your ball. It may not necessarily be a meter rule though, it can be anything which can give you a straight alignment. On your screen, position your meter rule to connect your ball to the net then strike.
- Apply Long Strokes – it would be advisable not to use short stroke when trying to make a basket. Use long stroke instead because they give better accuracy when trying to make a basket
Also for better controls, I advise you apply correct techniques that can increase your scoring efficiency like the use of your right index finger. You can also learn more techniques through careful observation. Don’t fear to fail, just keep playing and observing. It would do you a lot of good.
Enjoy playing Basketball on Facebook!
Thanks and hope you found this content helpful, Kindly share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+.
Complete Details on Facebook Messenger Basketball Game