Facebook Registration – Facebook.com is a social networking service that allows people all around the world to connect and share through mobile devices and personal computers.
The company created a one of a kind online platform which provides users with advanced web tools that they can use to connect with people they love in a highly interactive way, and they can also share stuff that matters through posts, pages, groups, chat, email, photos, videos, and more.
Facebook develops technologies that make exchanging information through the social graph very easy, thus creating an accurate digital map of all the connections that exist between people in the real world.
Anyone can create a free Facebook account and interact with people they know in a safe and secure environment that guarantees users’ privacy, as well as the utmost protection of their personal information and data.
How to start your Facebook Registration
1. Go to www.facebook.com.
2. Now fill out the registration form in the center of the page. First enter your name in the “First Name” field box at the top.
facebook sign up step 1
3. Enter your last name.
facebook sign up step 2
4. Enter your email address or number.
facebook new account step 3
5. Type in your email address or number one more time in order to make sure that it is indeed the right one.
facebook create account step 4
6. Create and then enter a new password for your account.
facebook create account step 5
7. Tell them when’s your birthday by selecting the appropriate dates from the drop down menu.
facebook create account step 6
8. Check “Female” if you are a girl/woman, or “Male” if you’re a boy/man.
facebook create account step 7
9. Click the green “Sign Up” button and you’re done!
facebook sign up button
Keep in mind that if you want to create an account at Facebook.com you must be at least 13 years old. Also, don’t forget that the company allows each user to have one account only, so don’t go crazy setting up new profiles because they will find out and then you’ll get banned. The network does not allow joint accounts either, you can only sign up for one account per email address, and they require everyone to use their real names so that other users know who they’re connecting with.