Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2019 – Do you have interest in working with the Federal Ministry of Health? Are you searching for an opportunity with the Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment? The Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2019 could just be your chance to achieve your dreams.
Here we will show and guide you on How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment an d the Requirements for Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment. The Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) in Collaboration with the State Ministry of Health and relevant stakeholders have announced an upcoming Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2019. Qualified Candidates are expected to APPLY HERE.
Requirements for Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Candidates must possess an MBBS Degree and have successfully completed the one-year National Service
- Candidates must have Current Practicing License.
- At least Two (2) years post registration experience
- Letter of recommendation from a reputable citizen or public officer
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV with relevant copies of their Credentials. The required documents are to be submitted in triplicate copies and envelope clearly marked stating the position applied for at the “Top Right Hand Corner” with the person’s name written behind and addressed to:
The Honorable Commissioner
Borno State Ministry of Health,
3rd Floor, Musa Usman Secretariat,
Maiduguri – Borno State.
Scanned and soft copies of forwarded documents should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for interview slated for the date above in Borno State (Venue and time would be communicated to shortlisted candidates).
- Please note that selected candidates would embark on a Three (3) day training and orientation exercise.
Staff presently engaged in full time employment need not apply.
- Successful candidates would be subjected to a pre-engagement background check.