FRSC Recruitment Website | How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019
FRSC Recruitment 2018 – We are pleased to bring to the notice of the general public especially those who have interest in joining the FRSC Recruitment 2018 that His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari has graciously given approval for the FRSC Recruitment 2018 of qualified Nigerians into the services of the Corps. We are here to guide you on every thing you may need to know about FRSC Recruitment 2018 and possibly How to Apply for the FRSC Recruitment.
FRSC Corps Education Officer, Commander Bisi Kazeem, cleared tha air on the speculation about FRSC Recruitment 2018. Kazeem, however, noted that the FRSC has the approval of President Buhari to recruit qualified Nigerians into the services of the Corps but advertisement has not been made public yet.
General Requirements for FRSC Recruitment
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- Bsc for graduates applicants
You can always contact us through our comment box on any thing about FRSC Recruitment. free feel to ask any thing.