Ghana Police Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form is Out – How to Apply for Ghana Police Recruitment 2017.
For the interest of all prospective candidates of Ghana Police Recruitment 2017, who wish to know if Ghana Police Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form is Out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that Ghana Police Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form is Out and you can proceed to Apply Here.
How to Apply for Ghana Police Recruitment 2017
The mode of application is done only online and receiving of applications will cease on May 31, 2017.
Mode of Application for Ghana Police Recruitment 2017
1. Purchase application voucher at any GCB Bank Limited at Gh?100 only
2. You need functional e-mail address before purchasing the application voucher.
3. Give your full official name at the point of purchase.
4. Use your serial number [SN] and pin code [PIN] to access the application form online.
5. Keep your SN and PIN for all states of the recruitment process.
6. The online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
7. Once the online application is opened, follow the instructions carefully and fill
Academic qualification for Ghana Police Recruitment 2017
All applications must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six  credits [A1 – C6] at WASSCE, including English language and Mathematics.
eligibility Requirements for Ghana Police Recruitment
Requirements and general eligibility for the 2017 recruitment signed and issued by the Director General of Human Resource Department, DCOP Beatrice Vib-Sanziri.
According to the police, all applicants must be Ghanaians not less 18 years and not more than 25 years of age by April 1, 2017, must be at least 5 feet 8 inches [173cm] tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches  for females, must be physically fit and must be of good character, without any criminal record.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Ghana Police Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.