Gmail Registration -Here you will learn how to create a new account at Gmail.com, this information also works for people who have never signed up for a Google Email account before.
How to do Gmail Registration
1. Go to www.mail.google.com
2. Click the “Create an Account” link at the bottom center of the page.
3. Complete the registration form on the right side of the page. Type your first and last name in the two fields at the top of the page.
4. Choose your username.
5. Create a password for your new account.
6. Confirm your password on the next field.
7. Enter your birthday, choose month from the drop down menu, and then enter the day and year in which you were born.
8. Select your gender (female, male, or other) from the drop down menu.
9. Enter mobile number.
10. Type your current email address.
11. Prove that you are not a robot by typing in the text in the image.
12. Select your location from the drop down menu.
14. Click on the blue button that says “Next Step”.
15. Now follow the provided instructions and you’re done!
If you want to create a new Gmail.com account with a different username, then you will have to go through all the outlined steps one more time. When you’re filling out the registration form don’t forget to change your username for a new one, otherwise all your efforts will be lost.