How to Apply For Botswana Police Service Recruitment and all Basic Requirements for Botswana Police Service Recruitment. The Mission of the Botswana Police Service is provide a professional policing service, in partnership with the community.
“Providing a professional policing service” This is a pronouncement that appreciates that the organisation is in the business of policing in all its aspects. It also acknowledges the manner in which the organisation will evolve as it provides policing. A professional policing service pledges a service characterised by a high level of skill, competence, speed and attention to any emerging policing challenges.
“In partnership with the community” emphasises the fact that community participation is essential to the prevention and detection of crime. We want to forge meaningful partnerships with the community.
those who wish to join Botswana Police Service Recruitment must pay close attention to these information below.
SUBJECTS OFFERED FOR PRE-SERVICE TRAINEES (curriculum)
1. Criminal Law (Penal Code)
2. Criminal Procedure & Evidence
3. Police Duties and Procedures
4. Human Rights
5. Communication and Study Skills
6. Community Policing
7. Physical Education and First Aid.
8. Computer Awareness
10. Civil Defence (Special Support Group)
11. Research Project
Duration of training 52 weeks
The training is divided into classroom based for 9 months; 2 months station practical attachments and 1-month civil defence.
How to Apply For Botswana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | Botswana Police Service Recruitment
Interested candidates arv to Visit http://www.gov.bw to Apply.
• Botho – Police Officers will deliver a service which is characterized by humility, dignity, courtesy and respect for customers regardless of their status in life. It will be a service that resonates with a compassionate approach where officers are empathetic, kind and considerate.
• Excellence – Police Officers will always be diligent and persistent in applying their work and display knowledge of the product that they offer. In this way they will produce an acceptable level of accuracy on all services provided to the customer.
• Integrity – In the process of providing services, police officers, will desist from a normative inclination to abuse the rights and privileges of their occupation. It is expected that they will display ethical behavior that appreciates the need for confidentiality, respect for human rights and not succumb to corrupt practices.
• Team work – Police Officers will recognize the need to act as a team characterized by consultation, collective responsibility and support for each other. In this regard they would be encouraged to be willing team players.
Always check back to get the latest updates about Botswana Police Service Recruitment.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Botswana Police Service Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.