IITA 2018/2019 Recruitment – The general public and especially those who have dreams of working with the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, are by this notice informed that the IITA 2018/2019 Recruitment is now ongoing. Interested Applicants are to proceed to Apply immediately. Here is the Basic Requirements for IITA 2018/2019 Recruitment and How to Apply for IITA 2018/2019 Recruitment.
IITA 2018/2019 Recruitment
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a non-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty,and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity.