Are you searching for the List of Shortlisted Candidates for NNPC Recruitment 2019?, Did you apply for the NNPC Recruitment 2019 and waiting for the List of Shortlisted Candidates? Every important details you may need to know about the List of Shortlisted Candidates for NNPC Recruitment 2019 is all detailed here.
Well the List of Shortlisted Candidates for NNPC Recruitment 2019 have not yet been made available to the public or the applicants but the important information we will give you below are very necessary to all candidates.
Also Read : British Army Online Application Form 2019/2020 | How to Apply for British Army Recruitment
Eligibility for NNPC Recruitment 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.