Ministry of Energy Kenya 2018 Recruitment – How to Apply for Ministry of Energy Kenya 2018 Recruitment. We are pleased to bring to the notice of the general public especially those wishing to work with the Ministry of Energy Kenya, we bring this notice to inform you about the Ministry of Energy Kenya 2018 Recruitment and let you know that the Ministry of Energy Kenya 2018 Recruitment is ongoing and eligible candidates are to apply immediately.
Note that we are not agents for the Ministry of Energy Kenya 2018 Recruitment but our duty is to properly guide you through the Ministry of Energy Kenya 2018 Recruitment application process and hint you on How to Apply for Ministry of Energy Kenya 2018 Recruitment.
Job Qualifications for Ministry of Energy Kenya 2018 Recruitment
The following are the recognised qualifications for the purpose of this Post:-
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Technology Degree in Mechanical//Electrical/Energy/Renewable Energy Engineering OR Bachelor of Science Degree in any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Physics/Physical Sciences, Forestry, Environmental Sciences or equivalent qualifications from a recognised University.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree in any of the above disciplines will be an added advantage;
- Experience in the field of renewable energy projects development and implementation for a period of not less than 5 years;
- Specialized training and experience in solar PV systems engineering and marketing including design, installation, testing, commissioning and operation and maintenance for at least 2 years
- Experience in low voltage power distribution will be an added advantage
- Registration by Professional bodies and possession of a current practicing licence will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and team leadership and interpersonal skills, computer literacy and problem solving skills will be added advantage.
How to Apply for Ministry of Energy Kenya 2018 Recruitment
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Submit their applications in person to room 22/07, 22nd Floor, Nyayo House, HR Department or send to the address shown below clearly stating the reference Number and your County of choice in the letter on the envelope by close of business on 24th August, 2018 at 4.30pm
Applications should include detailed CVs indicating how they meet all the qualification requirements, day time contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of three referees. Copies of all relevant Certificates/Testimonials and copy of national ID/Passport must be attached.
The Ministry of Energy, avails equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Women, persons living with disabilities, the marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Completed applications should be addressed to:
The Principal Secretary, Ministry of Energy P.O. Box 30582- 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Ministry of Energy Kenya 2018 Recruitment