NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DSSC RECRUITMENT 2018, Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
we also wish to clear the air on any current speculations concerning the NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DSSC RECRUITMENT 2018. the general public are to pay no attention to any rumor saying NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DSSC RECRUITMENT 2018 is out. That is the rvason why we want to take you through every thing you need to know about NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DSSC RECRUITMENT 2018. please just read on.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DSSC RECRUITMENT 2018.
1. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
2. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
3. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
4. Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall. However, candidates applying for special forces must not be less than 1.78m height and must be physically well built.
5. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2017. Any age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable. Those who will be older than 30 years by 31st December 2017 need not apply, except for Consultants.
6. Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise.
a. Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi
b. Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi
c. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
d. 113 Helicopter Combat Training Group, Enugu
e. 115 Special Operations Group, Port Harcourt
f. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
7. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng
8. Zonal Enlistment Exercise will communicated to you.
9. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Zonal Enlistment Centers:
..Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
..Letter of Attestation of Good Character
..Attestation of Parent / Guardian Consent Form
..Attestation of Local Government Area Form
..Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
10. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
a. Attestation Form
b. Acknowledgment Card
c. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a-b above are not applicable to them, however the special attestattion form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
11. Applicant’s local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
12. Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government.
13. Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during the Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE INVITED FROM QUALIFIED NIGERIANS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE IN THE UNDERLISTED DEPARTMENTS FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DSSC RECRUITMENT 2018:
1. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
MS.c/ BSc./HND Computer Software Engineer, Data Administrator, Network Administrator/ Engineer, Network Security Experts, Web master, Info Tech/Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
a. MBBS, MB ch D
b. Consultant –Ophthalmologist
c. Consultant – Surgeon
d. Consultant- Physician
e. Consultant – O & G ( Female)
f. Consultant – Pediatrics
g. Consultant – Radiologist
h. Consultant – Orthopedic
i. Consultant – Family medicine
j. Consultant – Anesthetists
3. DENTAL SURGERY
BDS, B ch D
4. NURSES – B.SC/ RN AND RM (DOUBLE QUALIFICATION)
Must possess B.NSc with RN/RM or HND with RN/RM. BSc Nursing with any other qualifications in nursing field such as ICU, A&E, Theatre, Ophthalmic and Nurse Anesthetics will be an added advantage. Candidates must have a current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) license to practice as a Nurse.
5. SPECIAL FORCES
Must posses BA in PE and must be well built physically with not less than 1.78m height.
B. Ed Mathematics/Computer Science, B.Ed English, B. Ed Physics, B. Ed Chemistry, BSc Guidance & Counselling( Female).
Always check back to get the latest updates about NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DSSC RECRUITMENT 2018.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DSSC RECRUITMENT 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.