Nigerian Army 2017 Recruitment Application Form – The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfareoperations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC). Given its considerable investment in material, the Nigerian Army has generally been perceived as one of the better equipped fighting forces on the African continent. It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges, notably the Boko Haram insurgency.
Nigerian Army 2017 Recruitment Application Form – This is to inform all Nigerian that have been waiting patiently to apply for Nigerian Army 2017 Recruitment Application Form that the Application for Nigerian Army DSSC 2017 Recruitment is about to commence . If you want to fulfill your Dream by becoming a Nigerian Army Officer, you need to apply Nigerian Army 2017 Recruitment Application Form .
Note Nigerian Army 2017 Recruitment Application Form is Free, No Scratch Card, No Bank Deposit.
On the portal, you can fill the application form, edit your application form, view your application profile, upload your credentials, and check your application status to know if you have been shortlisted.
How To Register For Nigerian Army 2017 Recruitment Application Form
Follow this order:
(1) Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng or Click the Link below to register One Time
(2) Read the Qualification Criteria for Nigerian Army DSSC 2017 Recruitment Here
(3) From the Home Page, Select DSSC application type. Ensure you choose the right application type from the home page.
(4) Click on ‘Register’ above to fill the registration form.
(5) On successful registration, you will receive a success email notification from ‘The Nigerian Army’.
(6) Click on the ‘Login’ tab to login, then you can fill in the forms.
(7) Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
(8) Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
(9) Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
(10) Print your photo cards.The first page is to be signed by a Court of law while the second page is to be signed by the Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent who hails from your State of Origin.
Help – If you have any issue registering the Nigerian Army 2017 Recruitment Application Form, use the comment box below to reach out with our online support desk by asking your questions and stating the areas you might need help.