Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 – This to inform all candidates who wished to Join Nigerian Army that Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 (Next year) (78 Regular Recruits Intake For Trade Men/Women and Non Trade Men/Women) will start on time in 2018, so we thought it wish to prepare the minds of those who may wish to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018, to get them equiped with all they need to know about Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018.
Applicant Eligibility For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2016.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2016.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
Join The Nigerian Army Today
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete Online Application Form
- Print and Attest Generated Documents
- Take Exam at a selected Test Centre
- Attend Screening at a Zonal Centre
How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018
- To start your application, Visit the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 75RRI Recruitment Portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Enter a valid email address
- Type in a password with at least 8 characters. You should use a complex password
- Click on Register button to complete your registration
- A confirmation instruction will be sent to your email address to verify that your email is valid. Allow few minutes for the message to be delivered. Also ensure your mailbox does not filter mails from firstname.lastname@example.org as spam messages.
Help – If you have any issue registering the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018, use the comment box below to reach out with our online support desk by asking your questions and stating the areas you might need help.