Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary.
GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES – Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
1. Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
2. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
3. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
4. Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
5. All applicants must be single.
6. All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
7. NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is compulsory for the whole process.
8. Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
9. Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 28 February 2019. Except for Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years.
10. Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
11. Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated via this website.
12. Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
a. Abuja – (1) Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
(2) Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
b. Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
d. Lagos – (1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
(2) Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
f. Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
13. Applicants are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
a. Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
14. Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
How to Apply Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment – Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
– Visit http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com
A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is required for Applicant must possess LLB and BL.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.