Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018, The Nigerian Navy DSSC is a 9 month intensive military training for professionals drawn from various disciplines to serve as officers in the non combat services of the Army, Navy and the Air Force. For the interest of all prospective candidates of Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019, who wish to know if Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Out.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018 : it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you about Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 and Requirements and every othe needed details you may need to know concerning the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019.
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019
1..Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
2..Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
3..Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
4..Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
5..Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
6..Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
7..Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
8..Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
9..Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
..Previous major orthopedic operation;
..Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
Nigerian Navy DSSC Entry Qualifications
1. ACCOUNT AND BUDGET: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
2. CHAPLAIN: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
3. EDUCATION: Applicants must possess B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible:
4. ENGINEERING: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields:
Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
5. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Applicants must possess a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Personnel Management, Public Administration or Human Resource Management. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an added advantage.
6. SEAMAN: Applicants must possess BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
7. HYDROGRAPHY: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
Membership of NIS is an added advantage. Applicants with BSc degree in Physics and Mathematics must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
8. IMAM: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. Diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years experience.
9. INFORMATION: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
10. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: Applicants must possess BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in:
Website development and management.
Networking and network administration.
Programming multimedia and software development.
Server and database administration.
Information and cyber security.
Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
General Information to Candidates
1..Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
2..Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
3..Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
4..All applicants must be single.
5..Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
6..All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
7..Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
8..Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31 January 2018 except Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years.
9..Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date, time and result of the aptitude test will be placed on this website.
Always check back to get the latest updates about Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.