Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018 Aptitude Test – The Nigerian Navy DSSC will be sending out mails to invite candidates who applied for the ongoing Navy officers recruitment for Aptitude test and Physical screening. Therefore the Nigerian Navy DSSC wish to use this medium to inform all applicants that the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018 Screening Date For Aptitude Test is starting soon in the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory.
How to Check Names of Candidates Shortlisted for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018
1. Go to the Recruitment Portal at http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com
2. Login with the Email and Password you used when registering
3. Click on your State of Origin to access the List and see your screening Date.
Note – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
1. Shortlisted Candidates Are to Dress in plain White shirts/shorts and go to Command Headquarters of their various States of Origin on the Designated interview dates. They are also to go to the interview venue with a printed copy of the letter sent to their emails without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
2. Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
a. Your Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
b. State of Origin Certificate
c. Educational Certificate
d. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
e. One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
f. Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters
3. You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
Guiding Principles – Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018 Aptitude Test Dates
The Nigerian Navy DSSC , in the conduct of its role in decision making, interactions with the Navy and other stakeholders, will be governed by the following overriding principles irrespective of circumstance:
Uphold the rule of law
Respect for the rights of citizens in carrying out their duties.
Hope this article is helpful, share it with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google plus. Your Suggestion, contribution or opinion is accepted, use the comment box below to make your view known to us or ask questions if you have one.