Outlook Registration – Hotmail is a free email service offered by Microsoft, however, the service is no longer known as Hotmail, Windows Live, or MSN, in fact, the site was completely rethought, redesigned, and re-branded, and it is now called Outlook.com.
In essence, Outlook and Hotmail are the same thing, but don’t make the mistake of thinking that Microsoft simply changed the name of their popular webmail service for the sake of it, because it really wasn’t just a mere rebranding strategy, they did in fact make something better out of it by adding a ton of new useful features to your inbox, and also by making it easier to use.
How to Sign Up for Outlook
1. To create an account go to https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx
2. Now fill out the registration form that you’ll see on the left side of your screen. Enter your first and last name in the first two text fields at the top.
3. Choose and enter your new user name.
4. Select if you want to create your new Microsoft account with Outlook.com or Hotmail.com from the drop down on the right.
5. Create a strong password that is at least 8 characters long.
6. Reenter your new password.
7. Select your country or region from the drop down menu.
8. Type in your Zip Code.
9. Select your birthdate from the drop down menu.
10. Select your Gender.
11. Specify your country code.
12. Enter your contact number.
13. Provide an alternate email address if you have one.
14. Enter the characters that you see in the image at the bottom of the registration form. This step is necessary because Microsoft wants to make sure that a real person is creating an account.
15. Now simply click on the blue button that says “Create account” and you’re done!
After creating your new Hotmail/Outlook account you will be able to login in order to start taking advantage of all the free features and tools that the service offers. If you need help with anything else leave us a message to let us know.