PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2019 enlistment – Here is How to Apply for PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2019 and all you need to know about the PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2019 enlistment . Please be advised that Papua New Guinea Defence Force gives equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages both genders (male & female) to express their interest accordingly for consideration and enlistment into the open recruitment and officer cadet training programs.
PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2019 enlistment
Warning: We have received complaints in the past about people who were scammed at the process of seeking help from the wrong people. this is the main reason we choose to warn all interested applicants to take note of who they ask for help concerning the PNG Defence Force Recruitment.
We are not agents for the PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2019 enlistment but our duty is to always keep you informed and updated on every information about the PNG Defence Force Recruitment Form.
Requirements for PNG Prison Services Recruitment
The following information and documentation is compulsory for all interested individuals who wish to apply for future recruitment programs :
1. Letter of Interest (Application)
2. Curriculum Vitae (Updated or latest)
3. Passport size photo
4. Certificates (either Grade 10/12/College/University)
5. Training Certificates, Technical/Trades TVET (If any)
6. Police Clearance (Current)
7. Medical Report (Current)
8. Birth Certificate/Report (Tests on Eye Sight, Blood Pressure Level, Sugar Level and your Height)
9. References Letters (at least 3 letters)
10. Confirmation Letter from your local Church Pastor
How to Apply PNG Defence Force Recruitment
Please be advised that PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2019 enlistment form is not yet available to applicants. feel free to Always check back to get the latest updates about PNG Defence Force Recruitment.