Relocate to USA – 5 Easiest Ways To Immigrate To The United States Of America

Relocating to America is still a very exciting prospect for people of many nationalities around the world. Whether youโ€™re chasing a job, a loved one or simply to live the American Dream, the USA remains one of the most popular destinations for foreigners all over the world. The original โ€˜melting potโ€™ nation, America has a long tradition of welcoming all cultures and backgrounds and is a truly great place to be an expert in any career part you chose. It is very much still the land of opportunity. There are several reasons why foreign nationals choose the United States of America when it comes to immigration.

Below are the 5 Easiest Ways To Immigrate To The United States Of America legally and possibly obtaining permanent residency and eventually citizenship.

5 Easiest Ways To Immigrate To The United States Of America

1. Through Employment/Work Visa

Foreign nationals have a variety of employment opportunities in the United States. Living and working in another country, being immersed in another culture, and meeting new people can be a rewarding experience. Some people choose to come to the U.S. for education and employment on a permanent basis, while others come for a specified period of time.

The type of visa and work permit you need will vary depending on your career goals. You cant take advantage of various job vacancies advertised online, If you are lucky, your prospective employer files a petition with the USCIS, The approved petition is required in order to apply for a work visa.

Work visas vary from a limited amount of time up to permanent resident status. Be sure of your time limits, and re-apply or you could face deportation. In some cases, deportation still occurs, so if you plan on staying for a longer period of time, you may want to consider becoming a citizen to avoid it altogether.

2. Through immediate family Invitation

If you have a relative or family member who is a US citizen, you can immigrate legally to the United States of America through what is known as Family Based Petitions. The Family Based Petitions allow for individuals in the United States to sponsor their family to immigrate to the United States. The Immigration and Nationality Act allows for the immigration of foreigners to the United States based on a relationship to a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.

Who Can a U.S. Citizen Sponsor

If you are a U.S. Citizen, you may petition for the following relatives, as long as you can prove the relationships:

  • Husband or wife;
  • Unmarried children under 21 years old;
  • Unmarried son or daughter over 21 years old;
  • Married son or daughter of any age;
  • Brother (s) or Sisters(s), if you are at least 21 years old.
  • Mother or father, if you are at least 21 years old

3. Through Green Card Lottery

Any foreign national who belongs to an under-represented country can take advantage of the Diversity Visa lottery program. This program helps people who do not have job offers or relatives in America, to sponsor them for US Green Cards, to immigrate to the United States. 50,000 Green Cards are being issued to people who take part and win the Green Card lottery program every year. If you do not qualify for a family-based or an employment-based Green Card, you can go for the Green Card lottery. But remember that your country of citizenship must be on the list of countries that are eligible to take part in this program. Moreover, you need to meet other eligibility requirements to take part in this program.

4. Through Investment In The United Statesโ€™ Economy

Having enough money to Invest in the U.S. economy will no doubt make it easier for you to get United States Visa, green card, or permanent residence. Invest $500,000 U.S. in an EB-5 government-approved regional center for a period of about five years. In around 18 months, you obtain conditional green cards that entitle you and your immediate family to enter the U.S. You can live, work and study anywhere in the country and there are no education, age or English language requirements.

However, to get conditional green cards for you and your family, you invest $1 million U.S. in your own business and directly employ a minimum of 10 people for two years.

Processing takes about 18 months, although if you combine this with the E-2 visa below, you may be able to enter the U.S. in about six months.

After demonstrating that you have complied with the two-year employment of a minimum of 10 workers and maintained you’re minimum of $1 million invested, you can qualify for permanent green card status.

If you invest in a high unemployment area of the United States, the amount required to qualify may be only $500,000 in the U.S. This is a good option to combine with a possible franchise scenario, as with a restaurant or hotel chain.

5 Through Asylum

People may also show up at a U.S. port of entry and seek asylum if they can prove they have been or could be persecuted in their home country because of their race, religion, nationality, participation in a certain social group, or because of their political opinions. Anyone who seeks the same protections from outside the U.S. is considered a refugee. Anyone who is illegally in the United States can also seek asylum protection.