Job Description: Security Specialty – USA At Securitas Security Services USA
Job Code: 13907409780
This position may include special job duties based on the client’s needs and requirements, they are: Canine Handler, Customer Service Representative, Control Center/Console Operator, Dispatcher, Patrol Officer, Valet Officer, School Crossing Guard, Fire Officer (certified fire fighter).
Primary Responsibilities – (Job responsibilities will vary depending on specialty of the position – listed above)
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs, reports and other duties as required under the “specialty” job function.
- Performs other job duties as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Must meet the job requirements as outlined for the specific “Job Specialty”.
Kindly use the share button to share this post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to help other applicants that may love to apply for this Job.
Security Specialty – USA At Securitas Security Services USA – Apply Now!