Skype Registration – Skype is a telecommunications application software owned by Microsoft that allows users to send voice, text, and video messages using any computer or mobile device that has an internet connection. The service was created to help people share experiences with people they love, no matter where they are. You can use Skype’s advanced features to share stories, celebrate birthdays, learn new things, hold meetings, and work with people online.
Here we will show you how to create a new account at Skype.com, which is free by the way, so you won’t have to worry about spending a single dime in order to start using the service. We will also provide you with easy to follow instructions on how to access your newly created account, you can check out our login guide by simply scrolling down the page.
How to Sign Up for Skype
(Note: you can skip these steps by signing in with your Microsoft or Facebook account. Simply click on the Microsoft Account or Facebook button to get started right away)
2. Enter your first name in the “First Name” text box.
skype sign up form
3. Enter your last name in the “Last Name” field box.
4. Type in your email address, and then repeat it to confirm that it is the right one.
5. Now scroll down a bit and select your date of birth from the drop down menu.
6. Specify your Gender.
7. Select your country or region.
8. Type in the name of the city where you live.
9. Select your language of choice.
10. Enter your mobile phone number.
11. Tell them how you intend to use Skype.
12. Choose a Skype name.
13. Enter your password and then repeat it.
14. Type the text that you’ll see in the image at the bottom of the page.
15. Click on “I Agree, Continue”.