South Africa Police Trainees Recruitment 2018 Enlistment have started, How to Apply for South Africa Police Trainees Recruitment 2018 and Basic enlistment requirements for South African Police Service . All applicants will be subjected to fitness, psychometric testing as well as medical evaluation, will be interviewed during the recruitment, selection and enlistment process. The SAPS will also verify the criminal record,qualifications, driver’s license, citizenship and residential address of each
South Africa Police Trainees Recruitment 2018, The South African Police Service Mpumalanga will be inviting applications from allraces and gender for Enlistment in the Basic Police Development Learning Programme from young, energetic, intelligent, physically and mentally fitindividuals, dedicated to serving their country by pursuing a career in
policing. South Africa Trainees Recruitment 2018 will start any moment from now.
Basic enlistment requirements for South African Police Service
Young South African men and women who apply to be appointed as a
member in terms of the South African Police Service Act, 1995 (Act no 68
of 1995) must:
• Apply on the form determined by the National Commissioner and affirm
under oath or by way of a solemn declaration that the particulars
furnished in the application, are the truth and correct;
• Be a South African citizen of which documentary proof must be
• Be at least eighteen (18) and under thirty (30) years of age of which
documentary proof must be furnished;
• Be in possession of a Grade 12 school certificate or National Certificate
(Vocational) Safety in Society of which documentary proof must be
furnished. Preference will be given to applicants who are in possession of
at least a light vehicle driver’s licence;
• Undergo a psychological assessment as determined by the National
Commissioner and be found to comply with the profile of police official;
• Submit himself or herself to a physical, medical examination as
determined by the National Commissioner and must be found to be
physically and mentally fit for appointment in the post for which he or she
• Proficient in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be
English; Be prepared to take the oath of office;
• Be prepared to undergo such training as determined by the National
• Not have any tattoo marks of which will be visible when wearing the
SAPS summer uniform;
• Have no previous criminal convictions and/or pending criminal,
disciplinary cases and such person shall allow his or her fingerprints to be
taken and allow background enquiries to be made; Not have been
declared unfit to possess a firearm and
• Be prepared to serve anywhere in the Republic.
Body Mass Index of less than 30 or waist circumferences 102 cm males
and 88 cm females.
How to apply for South Africa Police Trainees Recruitment 2018
• Complete an application form in your own handwriting. These
application forms can be obtained from your nearest SAPS Recruitment
office or the Human Resource Official at local Police Stations as well as
the SAPS Website.
• Applicants must take note of the fact that application forms and
employment are not for sale and any payment offered by an applicant or
promises provided in the regard will be investigated and may lead to
criminal prosecution. Applicants may report such incidents to the National
Anti-Corruption Line at telephone number: 0800 701 701.
• Make sure you have signed your application form in front of a
commissioner of oath.
• Attach certified copies of your: *ID Document, *Driver’s Licence,
*Matric/Senior Certificate (Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
qualification), *Additional qualifications, *Proof of residence.
• Applicants who were subjected to the psychometric assessment and fit
the profile will be requested, when undergoing the fitness assessment, to
submit four (4) colour ID photographs, of which one will be utilized for the
application form, one for the fitness assessment form, one for the
interview form and one for the medical assessment.
Always check back to get the latest updates about South Africa Police Trainees Recruitment 2018.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about South Africa Police Trainees Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.