UI 2016/2017 Work-Study Scheme Application – For the interest of all interested candidates of UI 2016/2017 Work-Study Scheme, who if UI 2016/2017 Work-Study Scheme Application Form is Out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that UI 2016/2017 Work-Study Scheme Application Form is out. Interested people should proceed to apply now.
The Work and Study Scheme of University Ibadan (UI) was set in 2012 in order to engage students in jobs that can fetch them tokens to complement whatever they get from parents/guardians:-
The registration for 2016/2017 session is on. Interested student must possess the following qualification:
1. Intereted student must be in 200 levels and above
2. He/She must have CGPA of 3.5 and above
3. He/She must be sound in health and ready to work
4. He/She must possess good manner.
5. Interested and qualified students should come to Work Study Office, Student Affairs Room 7 to collect application forms.
The following services are available under the Work Study Scheme.
1. Research Assistantship
2. Library Assistantship
3. Lesson Teachers (All Subjects)
4. Computer Operator/ Analysts
5. Ushering job
6. Servers at Occasions
7. Sales Representatives/Marketing of products
10. Master of Ceremony and light entertainment during occasions
11. Event Planning and Organization
12. Bead Making
13. Sewing and Fashion Designing
16. Car Washing
17. Musical Instrument Training (e.g Keyboard, etc)
19. Any work (e.g cleaning of the house, laundry, e.t.c)
Visit www.ui.edu.ng for more information.
Interested Community Members, Institutes, Centers, Faculties, Departments And Units, who are in need of their services in any of the above mentioned areas of job, should please contact the Work Study Office located at Room 7 of the Student Affairs Division of the Division of the University.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about UI 2016/2017 Work-Study Scheme Application, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.