The University of Tsukuba in Japan calls for additional recruitment in April for application for privately-financed international students who wish to receive scholarships through university recommendation for the 2021-22 academic year.
The University collectively calls for applicants for next year’s scholarships through university recommendation once a year in July of the previous year, however, this is additional recruitment exclusively for new students who were admitted and students who were taking a leave of absence last July. The above-mentioned students are strongly encouraged to apply this time after carefully reading the Application Guide.
- Among international students holding a status of residence of “Student”, undergraduate, graduate, and research students are eligible to apply.
- Students who will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the university in AY 2021-22
- Students who are expected to receive any scholarships or grants (including those covering living expenses) in AY 2021-22
- Students who will continue to receive their current scholarship in AY 2021-22
Thursday, April 1 2021～Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Your affiliated education organization (Academic service office: student support)(Academic service office: student support)
*Eligible students are strongly recommended to apply. Regardless of the reason, those who do not apply this time are NOT able to be a candidate for a scholarship through university recommendation for AY 2021-22. If you have a question, please ask the Academic Service Office or the Division of Student Exchange. (University Hall Building C, 9P210).
Name of the documents
- Poster for Application(pdf)
- Application Guide(pdf)
- Application Form (Form 1: pdf/word)
- Learning Plan (Only for undergraduate students) (Form 2: pdf/word)
- Research Plan (Only for graduate and research students) (Form 3: pdf/word)
- Supervisor’s Remarks(Form 4: pdf/word)
- Status of Enrollment Notification (Only for students who be required to submit) (Form 5: pdf/word)
- Academic Record Entry Sheet (Only for students who be required to submit) (Form 6: pdf/word)
Q1. When can I know the result of the screening?
A1. Only applicants selected by the university for recommendation will be notified of the result and about the requirements to submit to the foundations by their Academic Service Office basically between the end of April 2021 to June 2021. Results will not be informed to students who were not selected. Note that even if you have been recommended by the university, you are not guaranteed to be accepted by the foundation.
For inquiries: International Student Support, Division of Student Exchange, University of Tsukuba
(Remove “#” from the above e-mail address before sending mail.)
Hope this is helpful, kindly share this information with your friends and family members via social media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
University of Tsukuba Scholarships for International Students in Japan 2021-2022