UPDF RECRUITMENT 2018 FORM IS OUT | UGANDA PEOPLES’ DEFENCE FORCES RECRUITMENT.
UPDF Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for UPDF Recruitment 2018 and the Requirements for UPDF Recruitment 2018. To be recruited as a regular soldier, one must possess a minimum formal education of S.4 (UCE) or its equivalent. For professionals, one must have completed S.6 (UACE) or its equivalent with bias in science subjects. The Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces intends to conduct a general recruitment in 2018 for regular soldiers and professionals into the forces. The recruitment criteria, recruitment centres and dates are as indicated as follows:
REQUIREMENTS FOR UPDF RECRUITMENT
Eligible candidates to meet the following requirements:
1. Citizenship. MUST be citizen of Uganda and must possession an original National Identity Card.
2. Medical. MUST be healthy and medically fit ready to undergo medical and physical body check and a road run to test endurance and body fitness. An original copy of medical examination; duly signed by a recognized Medical Officer from Health Centre III are a must.
3. Age. Must be adult males and females between the age of (18-25) years, marital status MUST be single with no children. Professionals must be adult males and females of up to 30 years of age.
4. Education standard. Must possess a minimum formal education of S.4 (UCE) or its equivalent, and S.6 (UACE) or its equivalent with bias in science subjects. Original certificates of 2015 and 2016 with a student’s ID are a must. All professionals will be recruited at Kololo Air Strip as per programme.
5. Letters of recommendations from LCI, LC111, GISOs duly signed are a MUST, to confirm their conduct.
6. Moral standard. Any presentation of forged documents is criminal and culprits will be liable to prosecution.
7. Medical, mental and physical fitness will be checked at the recruitment as well as the training centres.
8. Aptitude test will be administered to confirm level of education.
How to Apply for UPDF Recruitment 2018
All suitably qualified and interested candidates must bring the following:
· Three passport photographs and letters of recommendation from Chairpersons L.C.I, L.C. III & GISOs duly signed are a MUST, in order to confirm conduct. Meanwhile, the recruitments is yet to kick off but it is our duty @ www.jobsjit.com to always keep you informed about UPDF Recruitment 2018.
Always check back to get the latest updates about UPDF Recruitment 2018.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about UPDF Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.